- Bioavailable Collagen Peptides Powder - Sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine. Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.
- Multiple Health Benefits - Collagen Peptides help improve hair strength and support healthy hair, nails, skin, joints and ligaments, and tendons.
- Beneficial Ingredients - Soluble in hot or cold liquids including coffee, smoothies, and tea, about 1-2 scoops a day.
- All Natural Ingredients - Certified Paleo Friendly & Whole30 approved ingredients. No added sugars or sweeteners. Flavorless and odorless. Free from dairy, gluten, cholesterol, and heavy metals.
- 20g Collagen Powder Per Serving - We include a scoop for measurement, two scoops of powder = 20g.
I must say my joints dont hurt like they used to - much better than anything else I have tried and I have tried it all even perscription medicine and nothing came even close to the joint relief I get from this - I didnt expect it
Great for using in bulletproof/ketogenic recipes! Love that it is very upfront about the grass-fed/pasture raised....people should never eat anything else....GMO's are horrible for humans!
The best on the market. I've been using this product for almost a year now and I can't believe the improvement in my skin and hair. Highly recommended.
Great Product. . . . Why not buy at Costco for $29.00? ? ? ?
Great product!!! Have been using for 3 months.My hair was thinning alot when I washed it, 2-3 times per week. Wow what a difference, minimal hair loss now. Be patient it took 3-4 weeks to see results.I started with one scoop every morning in my 8oz hot coffee now after 2 months started using approx 2 scoops in 12oz hot coffee daily (as it is recommended). There can be a mild taste to it if you don't mix in enough hot liquid. I do not notice and change to the taste of my coffee. Also this one mixes and dissolves completely in hot liquid. As far as my skin, I have not noticed any difference or improvement. I have combination skin and have occasional mild breakouts (1-2 pimples every month). It is a bit costly but worth it.