- This protein powder adds effortless nutrition to your day. The powder is sweetened with stevia added sugar and is 120-calories per serving.
- 20 grams of vegan protein from pea protein, brown rice protein, and sacha inchi protein containing all 9-essential amino acids.
- Made with green vegetables including organic kale, organic alfalfa, broccoli, and spinach for an on-the-go healthy protein powder for both women and men.
- Keto-friendly protein powder with four grams net carbs, gluten-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, soy-free, non-whey, and low glycemic.
- Shake with 1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a smooth and delicious vegan protein shake. Bake with protein and greens by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
- 25 servings per container. Contents may settle during shipping.
After using tumeric powder and black seed oil (which I gag on) for months, I stumbled upon Smarter Nutrition's Curcumin product. This product really helps my digestive system and has totally eliminated my joint pain. My sons who are very health conscious and exercise daily were also using tumeric powder but have since moved on to using Curcumin. We love it.! The soft gel capsules are easy to swallow. Smarter Nutrition's Curcumin contains Black Seed Oil. Black cumin seeds are mentioned both in the Bible and the Quran and the prophet Mohammad reportedly said that seeds of the black cumin plant could cure anything but death itself. While that may seem to be quite the tall order, black cumin does in fact have remarkable healing and health properties that make it one of the most powerful medicinal plants known to man.
Fantastic taste when blended with almond milk. I typically add peanut butter and a half of banana to make it more of a meal. It curbs my sweet tooth and also keeps me full for hours. I will be purchasing again.
I had the chocolate one before and I wanted to try a new flavor. I'm very happy with it, is perfect for those mornings I can't have a good breakfast and delicious, I make it with unsweetened coconut milk and it matches perfectly.
This is a high quality plant-based protein and does not have the typical rice protein that is cheaper to produce and resulting in more carbs. Also more important is that there are no hidden, unknown ingredients. For example, some plant-based proteins are "sugar free" yet they have sorbital in it which is a sugar alcohol which may be more slowly absorbed but it's still added "sugar." The chocolate flavor is so good so they do not need to sweeten it with anything. I highly recommend this.
This is my third tub of this stuff. I know I don't eat enough of the green stuff, so I figured I'd give it a shot over regular old whey protein I'd been using before lifting. Not only does it taste better, it's satiating and makes me feel more energetic. Not sure if I can attribute this to this product, but my hair and nails have been growing insanely fast since I began using it. Will continue to order!