- This protein powder adds effortless nutrition to your day. The powder is sweetened with stevia added sugar and is 120-calories per serving.
- 20 grams of vegan protein from pea protein, brown rice protein, and sacha inchi protein containing all 9-essential amino acids.
- Made with green vegetables including organic kale, organic alfalfa, broccoli, and spinach for an on-the-go healthy protein powder for both women and men.
- Keto-friendly protein powder with four grams net carbs, gluten-free, lactose-free, dairy-free, soy-free, non-whey, and low glycemic.
- Shake with 1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a smooth and delicious vegan protein shake. Bake with protein and greens by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
- 21 servings per container. Contents may settle during shipping.
This protien powder is very tasty and makes a great smoothie. It is filling and delicious. The texture is slightly grittier than some other protien powders I have used, but not off-putting. I will take a little more grit for the healthy ingredients and good taste!
Glad I purchased this protein powder. I’ve just started counting my Macros and can not take regular whey protein. This is the perfect alternative without milk products and stevia. I can’t stomach the taste of stevia. This had no after taste and blended well with some almond milk, half a banana and a couple of strawberries. Consistency wasn’t bad. I’d say it’s about the same as most protein powders. Will definitely buy again.
I drink this every morning, just to get my day going. The texture is great and the taste is clean. There is no harsh aftertaste like in many other protein shakes. My fiancé loves to blend this powder with more fruits after a workout. This powder blends well and isn't chalky. We've gone through three of these berry flavor powders. The quality has always been phenomenal. I wouldn't go with any other protein powder.
Finding good vegan protein powder is SO hard!! You never know what you’re going to get. But this is going to be a permanent addition to my pantry!! I use it so much, the flavor is very good, and it doesn’t add weird color or texture. And 20 grams of protein per serving, which is a scoop included in the container. One protein powder I tried was tablespoons and tablespoons to get one serving - UGH! Lool.This is a great product and I can’t wait to try chocolate, and I think there’s a coconut almond too??
I absolutely love this!! No nasty taste. Not gritty. I get the berry flavor and it’s amazing!! Great way to make sure you are getting enough protein, especially if your a vegan.