- Plant-based Protein Powder: 20 grams vegan protein from a multi-source blend of pea protein, brown rice protein, and sacha inchi protein.
- Greens: Including ingredients like organic alfalfa powder, spinach powder, broccoli powder, and organic kale powder.
- No Added Sugar: Vega protein and greens are sweetened with stevia, our naturally calorie-free sweetener of choice.
- Easy To Blend Or Shake: Add an easy 20-grams plant-based protein to your day. Vega protein and greens help upgrade your morning smoothie or provide a quick afternoon snack when shaken with water or non-dairy milk.
- Keto-Friendly: This product is low carb and Keto-Friendly. Add coconut oil to your smoothie or shake for a little extra fat. Not a medical food.
I have used this daily for many years and while it is not the cheapest or best tasting, I have grown to love it. I just don't feel the same without it. It keeps me full until lunch and gives me energy all day. Thanks Brendan Brazier!
Love this powder. I mix with water in a shaker bottle. Mixes easily, tastes great. It is the fastest, best tasting way to get your protein and nutrition. Vanilla is my favorite. No grains or animal products! Have it every day.
I love drinking my vanilla Vega protein drink. I love the vanilla more than the chocolate. Both good but i can change the flavor with the vanilla easier than the chocolate.
I am a Cancer patient. I have to follow a low residue diet and this shake is great for me. I just add 1 cup of milk, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, 1/2 of a banana, 1 tablespoon of Vega One all-in-one shake powder, and about 10 ice cubes. Then I blend it all together and drink for my breakfast.
I purchased Vega One Protein Powder twice in 2020, and loved the Vanilla Chai flavor (even though it smelled horrific). As I wanted to include protein shakes again post workouts, I attempted to reorder Vanilla Chai, and it doesn’t exist here or on the Vega website. I was so bummed because I have never found a protein shake, even before my Vegan days, that I could stomach. I climbed through reviews and was wholly discouraged by comments about stevia, bad taste, etc, but finally decided to give the chocolate a try. Not only is this not gross AT ALL, but the chocolate is significantly better than the Vanilla Chai, and doesn’t have the gross smell either. I am so pleased!!! I add two scoops of cashew powder and some almond milk, and I can happily drink this down without even a tiny bit of resistance. This is not just tolerable, it’s actually: GOOD. To each their own, but for anyone on the cusp who tends to have a hard time finding healthy vegan protein powder that is edible, I definitely recommend Vega.