- Includes 1 x 14.1oz. Orgain chocolate keto collagen protein powder with MCT oil
- Provides an ideal 2:1 ratio of protein to fat with 10 grams of grass-fed pasture-raised collagen peptides hydrolyzate (types I and III), 5 grams of MCT oil powder per serving.
- Paleo and Keto friendly, zero net carbs, dairy-free, lactose-free, gluten-free, soy-free, no sugar added
- Combined benefits of Keto and collagen. Great as a supplement to your ketogenic diet and helps raise ketone levels and supplies energy to support your daily activities. Supports strong grams hair & nails, healthy bones, and radiant skin.
- Mixes easily in water, coffee, tea, or any liquid of your choice. Perfect for adding to smoothies and meal replacement shakes.
Love the flavor, plus the fact you can add it to water, it's a very subtle vanilla and it taste delicious.I've yet to try it in any other drink, but if it taste great in water, it's a sure bet it'll be great in most anything.After doing a bit of research, I'm very happy with my choice in buying this.I've only just started drinking it, or using collagen peptides, if there's a change in my skin, believe me I'll definitely buy more and buy stock in it if it's available, lolIn fact, I'm buying more for a friend that's coming to visit, because I know they'll drink up mine during their 2 week stay, lol
I needed a new chocolate protein powder that blends smoothly and isn't whey. I use a plain collagen in my morning fruit smoothie and I was super excited to find this chocolate version. I was little worried about the stevia because it can be overly sweet and have a weird after taste. I am mixing this with another powder that is not sweet at all and NEEDS it. I was banking on them countering each other. I made the correct choice! I add a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg and boom, delicious chocolate protein shake filled with lots of good stuff!
If there is any aftertaste of the stevia they use its super subtle. One the best tasting keto friendly powders out there. I would mix mine with almond milk or in my coffee. Felt like I had more energy when I would have this at least once per day. Haven’t been taking it long enough to notice the touted benefits of collagen. It’s a bit pricey though so not sure I will continue to purchase regularly.
I literally just took my first sip! I mixed with 8oz water because I didn’t have anything else and it’s surprisingly good with just water. It dissolved super quick and actually tastes like chocolate. I cannot wait to try it in the morning with pumpkin coffee!
Delicious protein powder to hit macros and make an easy smoothie. I love the flavor (did NOT like the vanilla).